You will need:
1 box of fettucini/lingiuni/spaghetti noodles
1.5 lbs chicken breast
1 medium onion
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 jar fat free chicken gravy
6 oz sour cream
1 TBSP flour
1/4 cup water
1/4 tsp allspice
1/2 tsp basil
2 tsp garlic powder
1. Cut chicken into strips. Cook in a little bit of olive oil in a frying pan.
2. Dice onion. Saute in some olive oil. Add in gravy, and spices. Heat over medium heat.
3. Cook noodles according to directions on box.
4. Mix the water and flour together to make a thickening agent for the sauce. Add it into the gravy mixture. Bring to a slight boil. Add in the parmesan cheese.
5. Remove from heat. Add in the sour cream.
6. Top individual portions of the noodles with sauce. Place chicken on top of the sauce. I sprinkled some chive rings on top for added color.