Pizza Casserole (10/24/08)
Mike and I made dinner together a couple Fridays ago. His mom gave us this recipe for Pizza Casserole and I thought it was delicious!
You will need:
1 pound ground beef
4 cups cooked noodles (your choice of which kind, we just used egg noodles)
1 can pizza sauce
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 package of pepperoni
1. In a frying pan, over medium heat, brown beef until there is no pink left. Drain grease.
2. Cook noodles until al dente. (One minute less than recommended cooking time)
3. Mix pizza sauce and soup together in frying pan with ground beef.
4. In an oven safe pan, mix together noodles and meat mixture.
5. Add in 1.5 cups of mozerella cheese and most of the pepperoni.
6. Cover top of noodle mixture with remaining pepperonis and 1/2 cup cheese.
7. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.