Everyone loved these pretzels! The hint of sweetness from the sugar, spiciness from the cinnamon, and saltiness from the, you guessed it!, salt makes for such a delicious treat.
You will need:
1/2 bag pretzels
1/2 cup sugar
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
1. Spread pretzels on a cookie sheet.
2. Mix cinnamon and sugar together.
3. Drizzle olive oil over pretzels. Toss with your hands to ensure even coverage.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over pretzels.
5. Bake at 300 for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.