Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownies
You will need:
For the brownie:
1 box brownie mix
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup water
For the peanut butter layer:
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup flour
1 cup mini marshmallows (I used homemade marshmallows cut into small squares)
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water, and eggs. Pour into greased 9x13 pan.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine sugar, peanut butter, flour, and eggs. Mix until fluffy.
3. Drop peanut butter mixture by the spoonful over brownie batter. Swirl peanut butter mixture through brownie batter with a knife.
4. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes, until brownie is done.
5. Cool for 10 minutes, then cover with marshmallows. Place under broiler for 1 minute, then rotate and keep under broiler until marshmallows get toasted. Cool before serving.
If you wet a knife with water before cutting, it will keep the marshmallow from sticking.