You will need:
3 Tablespoons margarine
1 10-ounce bag of marshmallows
6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
1 recipe "ready-to-eat cookie dough"
1. Roll cookie dough into 1/2 inch balls. Refrigerate until you're ready to use them.
2. Place margarine and marshmallows in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
3. Remove from microwave and stir until smooth.
4. Add cereal and stir until well coated.
5. Press half the mixture into a well greased 9x13 pan. Place cookie dough balls over mixture. Top with remaining mixture and cool before cutting.
Adapted from: Culinary Concoctions by Peabody