You will need:
Garlic salt (or minced garlic, I like both)
1. Husk corn and remove all the strings.
2. Rip a piece of foil big enough to wrap the corn in (1 piece per ear of corn).
3. Place each ear of corn onto foil and brush with melted margarine.
4. Sprinkle with garlic salt. (I really like garlic, but you could also use salt, pepper, season salt, or other seasonings of your choice.)
5. Wrap corn in foil. Grill on medium-high heat for about 30 minutes, turning every 7-10 minutes. I prefer my corn to not be blackened, but you can leave it on longer if you'd like! Serve hot.
Check out the other great recipes in my Grillin' Season! Series: