4 cans buttermilk biscuits
1/2 cup pizza sauce
40 slices of pepperoni
8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
4 Tablespoons margarine, melted
1. Use your palm to flatten biscuits into an oval.
2. Place a small amount of pizza sauce, a slice of pepperoni and some cheese in the center of the biscuits and then fold up to form a ball around the filling.
3. Dip each dough ball in melted margarine before placing in a greased pan.
4. Repeat with each biscuit. Sprinkle garlic salt over each layer of biscuits as you put them in the pan.
5. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes, until dough is cooked all the way through. Serve with warmed pizza sauce on the side, if desired.
I had to show you this picture of what I used to bake the monkey bread. Since this is the second recipe I've made recently that would be better with a bundt pan (remember my rounded angel food cake?), I think I better make work of getting one soon!