You will need:
Marshmallows (I used almond flavoring in mine)
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
4 graham crackers, broken into small pieces
1. Cut marshmallows into 1 inch squares if they're not already cut. You could easily use storebought marshmallows in this recipe.
2. Poke a lollipop stick into the center of each marshmallow--be careful not to poke it all the way through.
3. Dip marshmallows into melted chocolate.
4. Sprinkle with broken up graham crackers.
5. Place each stick in a cup or in a piece of styrofoam until the chocolate is set. Store in an airtight container.