It took all of 10 minutes to put this treat together. I brought Mike one to try and he said "I hope you made more of those!" Luckily for him, I had, but they're so easy I can make them whenever the craving strikes. These little dippers combine two of my favorite things, peanut butter and chocolate, so they're a hit in my book too!
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Dippers
Makes 6 (but can easily be doubled or tripled to make more!)
You will need:
12 Nilla wafers
2 Tablespoons peanut butter
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Spread 6 of the Nilla wafers with about 1 teaspoon of peanut butter each.
2. Top with another wafer to make little cookie sandwhiches.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips for 30 seconds or until melted.
4. Dip each cookie sandwhich halfway into the melted chocolate.
5. Place on wax paper and allow it to set. Refrigerate if needed.
Source: Kraft Food & Family