Fanned Garlic Potatoes
You will need:
1 medium potato for each person you're serving
2 garlic cloves per potato (more or less depending on your garlic preference!)
1. Be sure to thoroughly scrub your potatoes to remove all dirt from the skin.
2. Using a sharp knife, carefully slice the potato into thin slices, being careful not to slice all the way through.
3. Slice each garlic clove into thin slices.
4. Place a slice of garlic in between each slice of potato.
5. Drizzle potato with olive oil.
6. Place in a shallow baking dish and bake at 350 for 1 hour, until potatoes are tender.
Serve plain or garnish with cheese if desired.