French Monkey Bread I made last year.
I think this would be the perfect breakfast for Christmas morning. It comes together quickly and you can pop it in the oven while you're opening Christmas gifts. I served it with Brown Sugar Baked Bacon.
Makes 1 9x13" pan, about 12 servings
You will need:
1/4 cup margarine, melted
2 cans of cinnamon rolls with icing
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1. Pour melted margarine into the bottom of a 9x13" pan.
2. Open both cans of cinnamon rolls and set the icing aside. Cut each cinnamon roll into 4 pieces.
3. Place cinnamon roll pieces on top of margarine in the pan.
4. In a small bowl, beat the eggs.
5. Mix in the whipping cream, vanilla, and cinnamon.
6. Pour egg mixture over the cinnamon roll pieces.
7. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
8. Spread icing on top of the cinnamon rolls. Serve warm.
Adapted from: Mom's Crazy Cooking