The flavors of these potatoes were fantastic! I made a garlic infused olive oil to drizzle over the top of the potatoes before baking them. I also placed some diced garlic between the pieces of the potatoes. The result? Perfectly garlicy potatoes!
Crispy Garlic Potatoes
You will need:
8 large russet potatoes, washed
5 Tablespoons olive oil
5 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
1. Using a sharp knife, or a mandolin slicer, thinly slice the potatoes widthwise.
2. Arrange sliced potatoes vertically in a casserole dish.
3. In a small skillet, heat the olive oil and sliced garlic until the garlic is softened.
4. Carefully pour the olive oil over the potatoes. Try to get some between each potato.
5. Place sliced garlic between potato slices.
6. Sprinkle the potatoes with salt.
7. Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 30 minutes, until the potatoes are crispy.
Inspired by: Amanda's Cooking