apple pie before, and it was delicious, but this time I really wanted to make something different. I used a recipe I found via Pinterest for my inspiration and whipped up a delicious Apple Snickers Pie. It's basically Snickers Salad in a pie shell and it's absolutely decadent!
Apple Snickers Pie
1 (8 ounce) tub Cool Whip
1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
3 apples, cored and diced (plus a few slices for a garnish, if desired)
4 regular sized Snicker bars (or 20 minis), chopped (plus a few pieces for garnish, if desired)
1 graham cracker crust
1/4 cup caramel ice-cream topping
1. In a medium mixing bowl, gently combine the Cool Whip and sweetened condensed milk.
2. Fold in diced apples and chopped Snickers bars.
3. Drizzle caramel topping over the graham cracker crust.
4. Pour the pie filling into the graham cracker crust.
5. Refrigerate pie for at least 2 hours before serving to allow it to set. The pie will not be completely firm.
6. Garnish the pie with apple slices and Snickers bars.
Slice and serve.
Adapted from: I Heart Nap Time
“I’m partying at the Pi Day Pie Party at Crazy for Crust today. Come party with us!”