If you like what you see, please subscribe and join me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
Friday, January 04, 2013
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bugles
Bugles were always a favorite snack when I was growing up. How many of you have stuck the Bugles on the end of your fingers to have "witch nails"? I'm guilty of that! I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought it would be a great snack for New Years Eve. My friends and I really enjoyed these. And, they're the perfect sweet and salty combination!
2 cups of Bugles
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Scoop the peanut butter into a pastry bag (or a Ziploc bag with the corner snipped off).
2. Pipe the peanut butter into the Bugles.
3. Melt the chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl. I start with 1 minute, then stir and microwave in 15 second increments until the chocolate is smooth.
4. Dip the open end of each Bugle into the melted chocolate and set on waxed paper.
5. Allow the chocolate to completely dry before serving.
Store Bugles in an airtight container.
Inspired by: Cookies and Cups