Last week I had just one lonely banana that needed to be eaten. I had recently seen a recipe that looked delicious, and so I decided to give it a whirl. These pan fried bananas were amazing! They're coated in a small amount of cinnamon and sugar. When you fry them, the sugar caramelizes and turns the bananas into something amazing!
I ate my fried bananas on their own with my breakfast, but I think they would also taste amazing on top of pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, or even as an ice-cream topping!
Pan Fried Cinnamon Sugar Bananas
1 Tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Butter or olive oil flavored cooking spray
1. Slice banana into 1/4" slices.
2. Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
3. Coat a small frying pan with cooking spray. Warm over medium heat.
4. Add the banana slices and cook for 2 minutes. Then sprinkle the bananas with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
5. Flip bananas, sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar, and cook for 2 more minutes.
Serve bananas warm.
Source: The Best Blog Recipes